Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Jar Cakes!

This week has been a very quiet week for me with no cake orders to do, this gives me chance to try new things!! I had seen cake jars online and also at a market I went to over the weekend so decided to give them a go, they are so easy to put together and look super cute when they are done. I baked a batch of vanilla cupcakes and whipped up some vanilla buttercream
The flavours I went for this time are :
Lemon Meringue - filled with tangy lemon curd and crunchy meringue pieces
Jammie Dodger - with lots of gooey strawberry jam and mini biscuits
Creme Egg - lashings of creamy caramel and mini creme eggs buried inside
Marshmallow - layers of little marshmallows and pink melted chocolate.
They would look great on a wedding dessert table or for a special birthday party, and can be done in any flavour.
Recipes to follow!!








No comments:

Post a Comment